SCENE 68

This is the night scene that we had about 15 minutes to shoot at 4am. In hindsight I should have not tried to shoot it and just accepted we’d shoot it later. Since we need to pick-up the whole scene, I’ve made some adjustments to the story. I put film in the budget so that we could hopefully buy a few more stops and only shoot with the balloon rather than have to throw up 12X’s extra lights etc. I remember you saying that the balloon works well with 35mm and some 800ASA. I am hoping this speeds up production a bit. Let me know your thoughts on this. I have three different balloon positions that all play in the hero street vicinity. Based on your thoughts I may need to scale back the scope of this night shoot.

Storyboards for this scene:

Big John Reference Pictures


Night Shoot Set-ups
View AZ PICK-UPS DAY 3 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment